Tuesday, February 23rd, five board members who all live out of state, have submitted their resignations from ERCOT. Also, a board candidate for a vacant position has withdrawn his candidacy.
- Board Chairman Sally Talberg
- Board Vice Chairman Peter Crampton
- Finance and Audit Committee Chairman Terry Bulger
- Human Resources Governance Committee Chairman Raymond Hepper
- Market Segment Director Vanessa Anesetti-Parra
After last week’s winter storm caused millions of Texans to lose power, there has been an outcry for investigation into ERCOT, and their management of the Texas power grid.
“The State of Texas will continue to investigate ERCOT and uncover the full picture of what went wrong, and we will ensure that the disastrous events of last week are never repeated,”— Abbott’s statement read in part.
Talbert’s records show she lived in Michigan, Crampton is listed as an economics professor at the University of Cologne in Germany, and the University of Maryland. Bulger lives in Illinois, Hepper in Maine, and Anesetti-Parra is listed as living in Toronto.