Columbia Business School claims to have developed a formula to determine the most dance-able songs! Their song research looked at #1 songs, dating back to 1958:
1. "Give It to Me," Timbaland, 2007
2. "SexyBack," Justin Timberlake, 2006
3. "Hot in Herre," Nelly, 2002
4. "Ice Ice Baby," Vanilla Ice, 1990
5. "Pop Muzik," M, 1979
6. "Another One Bites the Dust," Queen, 1980
7. "Funkytown," Lipps, Inc., 1980
8. "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down," Puff Daddy, 1997
9. "Baby Got Back," Sir Mix-a-Lot, 1992
10. "Billie Jean," Michael Jackson, 1983
Understandably, it seems all the attention over his engagement to Ariana Grande has gotten to Pete Davidson. He deleted his Instagram feed and Ariana Grande turned off the comments section on hers. He later updated his fans, saying: "No there’s nothing wrong. No nothing happened. No there’s nothing cryptic about anything. I just don’t wanna be on Instagram anymore. Or on any social media platform... The internet is an evil place and it doesn’t make me feel good. Why should I spend any time on negative energy..." People
Jesse Camp, the original winner of MTV's "Wanna Be A VJ" has gone missing. His sister posted online, asking for information about his whereabouts and said she hadn't seen him since Saturday. The police department is involved, but said "they don't see anything suspicious." They are still taking the missing person's case seriously, as reports say Jesse may have been feeling depressed recently. People
There are no comments yet. Be the first to post your thoughts.
Sign in or Register.