Posted: 1:48 p.m. Friday, Nov. 1, 2013
If you haven't already heard, Walmart made a big move today by releasing some of their top deals ahead of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
While no-one could have possibly predicted this move by the big giant, with retailers opening on Thanksgiving, it was a part of the bigger equation.
With the holiday shopping season shortened by 6 days this year, this news couldn't have come at a better time. And for consumers, having access to these incredible deals earlier means that they have more valuable time to spend with family on Thanksgiving.
Here are Walmart's early-bird deals that will change the Black Friday culture forever:
1. 42 inch JVC LED TV for $299, originally $499.99 (40% savings)
2. 10-inch XELIO tablet for $49, originally $109.99 (55% savings)
3. Your Choice Crayola Easel for $25, originally $39.97 (37% savings)
4. Nintendo DSi XL for $89, originally $120.99 (32% savings)
5. HP Sleekbook Ruby Red for $299, originally $420 (30% savings)
6. Lifetime 44" Height-Adjustable Portable Basketball Hoop w/ Spalding BasketBall for $89, originally $129 (31% savings)
7. SodaStream Fizz Home Soda Maker Starter Kit for $59, originally $79 (25% savings)
These Walmart early-bird deals are incredible and selling out fast. If you want early action on Black Friday, get these deals before they run out!
(Source: Savings.com)Add a Comment